Meet Dr. DiLorenzo
- Georgetown School of Dentistry, D.D.S.
- Georgetown School of Dentistry, M.S. in orthodontics
- President, Student Council
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon-National Dental Honor Society
- Alpha Sigma Nu-National Jesuit Honor Society
- Psi Omega Academic Achievement Award
- Mosby Scholarship Book Award
- Pharmacology Award
Professional Associations & Positions
- President, Georgetown Orthodontic Foundation
- Southern Maryland Dental Association
- President and Vice President, Board of Directors
- Chairman of Ethics & Education Committee
- Chairman of Orthodontic Dental Assisting Course
- Received Outstanding Service Award
- Patuxent Dental Society
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- President and Secretary
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Council on Membership Ethics and Judicial Concerns
- American College of Dentists
- Maryland State Dental Association Trustee
- Certified Invisalign Provider
Practicing in Prince George's and Charles counties since 1974, I enjoy the challenges of Orthodontics and receive great pleasure in creating beautiful smiles for my patients. I have a wonderful staff that are enthusiastic, friendly and keep me young. Work is fun.
My involvement with the AAO has enabled me to enjoy and befriend my fellow orthodontists all over the country. Orthodontics is a fabulous profession.
In addition to my professional activities I have been President of a Kiwanis Club, President of Home & School Association, President of a Sportsmens Club, a Committee Chairman and merit badge counselor for the Boy Scouts, Chairman of school advisory board, interviewer for Georgetown University, on my parish council and a Eucharistic Minister.
I grew up in New Hyde Park, New York and married Marian Douglass in 1964, Marian was a librarian and is mother to our four children - Daniel, MD, PHD & MBA; Michael, Prosecutor for Dept. of Justice; Nicole, High School Guidance Counselor; and Chris who is a dentist.
In my spare time I enjoy fishing, boating, hunting and traveling.